Rolwes Company’s extraordinarily livable designs offer more benefits than ever before. Here is a quick list of 10 reasons why so many homebuyers prefer Rolwes Company new homes to used homes. If you’ve just bought one, make sure you protect your belongings with a USA Home Warranty.
1) Design Your Dream Home Your Way
: Why settle for someone else’s choices when you can select your own on trend cabinets, laminate or Cambria countertops, Whirlpool appliances, carpets and flooring? If you want to add something innovative to your home, why not look at a site like knowtheflo.com
, who help readers by reviewing the latest home comforts and technology, to find the best pieces for your house. While you’re at it, you can choose gorgeous Delta bath and kitchen fixtures, premium lighting packages and other options that you love. Your new home will reflect your style, not someone else’s taste.
2) Choose a Floor Plan and Room Layout that Meets Your Needs: Want a master bedroom on the first floor? It’s yours. Massive walk-in closets? Done! Want high ceilings and a luxurious, spa-like master bath? Perhaps you’d like a cozy hearth room with a fireplace or a covered porch to enjoy those breezy summer nights? It’s easy when you build your home your way.
3) All New, Under Warranty: Your new Rolwes Company home — and the products that comprise it — are brand-new and under warranty. A used home likely has tired products that may soon need replacing. What’s the cost to replace a roof, appliances, countertops or a water heater on a used home? Those components of your new home feature the latest designs and building materials and should offer you years of comfort and enjoyment before needing replacement.
4) Energy and Cost Savings:
Today’s new homes are far more energy efficient than homes built just five years ago. You can even get home automation companies
to transform elements of your home so you can control anything from lights to heating with your smartphone. Versus homes built ten or 20 years ago, it’s game over, advantage new. Why settle for drafty, energy-wasting, single-pane windows in a used home? Rolwes Company homes offer double paned, vinyl tilt in windows. Low E windows can even be added to your new home to provide additional efficiency, saving you even more money. In fact, surveys conducted by the National Association of Homebuilders found that 90 percent of respondents listed energy efficient appliances an essential or desirable feature in their most-wanted list.
5) Comfort and Indoor Air Quality: Rolwes Company’s new homes meet stringent energy standards and codes not in place in the past, making them more efficient and safer than ever. They combine high-performance energy efficiency with state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration. The result is year-round, draft-free comfort and higher indoor air quality.
6) Low Maintenance: New cars today are computer-designed and computer-equipped. That’s why they perform much more reliably than a car that’s 15 or 20 years old. Homes are the same. Rolwes Company’s extraordinarily livable designs offer open floor plans and high ceilings that reflect the way we live today. They’re also made of cutting-edge building products that require less care and maintenance. Another plus? The latest building systems and components are designed and engineered to work together.
7) Community Amenities: Many Rolwes Company homes are built in communities that offer common ground areas, cul de sac living, tree lined home sites and convenient locations that save you time and money on your commute. Premium land locations throughtout St. Louis, St. Charles and Jefferson Counties offer you the best new schools, large employers and shopping near your new home community.
8) Advanced Technology and Design: It’s possible to replace all of the single-pane windows in a resale home with today’s high-performance windows. It’s also possible to add insulation to a used home. However, it’s very expensive to replace dated appliances, cabinets and countertops in a used home — and you still won’t have the high ceilings you dream of on the first floor of an older two-story home. All are reasons to build your new home your way, to reflect the way you live today.
9) Safety: State-of-the-art circuit breakers. Electric garage door openers with infrared beams that stop if a tricycle or child is too near. High-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners that use the latest environmentally-friendly coolants. Cabinets, carpets and paints that use fewer volatile organic compounds, so that you and your family can breathe easier. Items like these are available on your Rolwes Company home because your family is important to us.
10) That New Home Feel: A used home was someone else’s dream, not yours. It reflects their choices and family memories. You may learn to love avocado-green appliances (and you may be willing to scrub stained countertops or grease-encrusted ovens and cooktops and old toilets) but more and more people prefer that never lived-in feel.
Rolwes Company homes offer the latest designs, style, comfort and quality. We offer a care-free lifestyle so that you can enjoy your new home, not work on project after project each weekend. Search through our livable designs in our new home communities located throughout St. Louis, St. Charles and Jefferson Counties. Don’t have time to build? We have inventory available for a quick closing. Our team of highly trained Sales and Marketing Representatives is available to conduct a needs assessment and discuss financing options for our homes. Talk to The Builder You Trust. Feel free to chat with us now to help you make new home ownership possible. You’ll be glad you did.
Categorized in: Home Buying Tips, Luxury Homes, Model Homes, St Louis Homebuilder
This post was written by Rolwes Co